Counseling is a worthwhile investment into your health and well being. We are committed to making sure that this investment will work for you and your family.
The number of sessions is determined based on client needs and goals. We will figure it out together in a way that makes sense for you financially and emotionally.
Services Commonly Provided by APCC:
- Adult or adolescent individual and family session (45-50 minutes): $130
- Adult or adolescent individual and family session (55-65 minutes): $160
- Consultation or psychoeducation for parents and agencies: $150/hour
Current in-network insurance plans accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aetna–Please verify with your individual counselor
- Aetna City of Amarillo–Please verify with your individual counselor
Common out-of network plans accepted:
- Aetna Railroad (United)
Our clinicians may be considered out-of-network providers and will gladly speak with your insurance company to verify out-of-network benefits. We will file the paperwork for you. Click here for more information and questions to ask your insurance company about out-of-network reimbursement if you choose to explore this on your own.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about services provided. If you do not feel we can meet your needs or if we are not the best fit for you, we will help you find someone who is a better fit.
For more information about clinical supervision services for LPC or LCSW Licensure click here.